Jeremy Scott, the Moschino's creative director since 2013, pays tribute to the brilliant Franco Moschino,twenty years after his death, with a capsule collection inspired to the 1988's collection created by the fashion designer himself.
The fall/winter 2015-2016 capsule collection brings back on the catwalk the iconic stuffed Teddy Bear, which together with many others, covered the collar of a coat worn by a model during the catwalk. And this is not all: the Teddy Bears, which today have become again the focus of attention, were shown off also by the Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis.
Collection after collection, Jeremy Scott brings to life the eclectic and provocative spirit, that created the Brand, and that still represents the heart of the Moschino's philosophy.
As always, the iconic items and accessories sell out in short order so that the iconic Teddy Bear is already a myth. So what we should say?Even this time the success is guaranteed!
But now let's find out together the 20 unmissable items which form this incredible capsule collection by Moschino:
1. The short dress with long sleeves and Teddy Bear print.
2. The IPhone 6 cover.
3. The little bear-face bag realized in leather and plush, with removable shoulder strap.
4. The long-sleeved shirt with bear-face all-over pattern.
5. The earrings with bear shaped pendents.
6. The quilted bag in high-tech fabric, printed with lots of Teddy Bears.
7. The quilted nylon pochette, with Teddy Bear print.
8. The IPhone 5, 5s, 5c cover.
9. The quilted high-tech schoolbag, printed with Teddy Bears.
10. The mini-biker stuffed bag with leather embellishments and shoulder strap.
11. The mini matelassé bag with bear print, with double handle, key chain and removable shoulder strap.
12. The quilted nylon handbag with bear print, with key chain, removable shoulder strap and single handle.
13. The Bear print jacquard scarf.
14. The Bear print quilted handbag, with double hanlde, with a strap for the key chain, and removable shoulder strap.
15. The crew neck shirt with long sleeves, and the "Moschino Toy" written, printed on the front.
16. The short crew neck shirt with bear print.
17. The crew neck cotton shirt with 3/4 sleeves, bear print and the iconic written "Ready to Bear".
18. The sleeveless pencil dress with bear print.
19. The over-size t-shirt dress with crew neck and 3/4 sleeves in cotton.
20. The pencil skirt with the all over tricot bear print.
And you?Are you Ready to Bear?