The 60's optical style is back, but in a more modern key. It's all about two colours: the black and the white, in graphic versions, checked patterns, in different contrasting patterned prints. The combination of these two colours has always been synonimous of elegance.
And how would you wear this trend? Here you are my black & white shopping ideas:
1) The black pencil dress with contrasting stripes, by Moschino.
2) The long pleated dress with waist band and contrasting applications, designed by Ki6.
3) The bon ton collarless jacket in cady, by Moschino Cheap & Chic.
4) The bicolor leather heels by Sergio Rossi.
5) The leather flat sandals with black strap and buckle, by Giorgio Armani.
6) The sleeveless flounce dress for baby girl, designed by Giorgio Armani for his Armani Baby collection.
7) The sleeveless checked blouse with two pockets on the front, by Moshino Love.