If i were to define the style of the Florentine brand Patrizia Pepe, undoubtedly I would say that is lively, original and super femenine.
Its Spring/Summer 2015 collection is an explosion of colours and prints, with the sorbet shades of its dresses, or the geometric prints of its jackets and blazers, and also the "must-have" trends of the next season: the polka dots, printed on smocks, dresses and coats.
Patrizia Pepe mixes a romantic style with a rock-chic look.
Indeed its collection is full of accessories and bags, embellished with studs and rhinestones, matched with bon ton lace dresses.
So, as always, here you are my suggestions:
1) The high waist bootcut in viscose crepe.
2) The flared jumpsuit with a deep neckline, and removable top, that i strongly reccomend you in coral.
3) The sleveless dress with the plissé skirt with an elasticated waistband.
4) The long sleeves silk smock with geometric pattern.
5) The mini leather bag with chain strap, with stud and rhinestone embellishments.
6) The long sleeves silk shirt with jewel button and polka dot pattern.
7) The asymmetric top in fluid fabric, with plissé application on the back, and pearls and rhinestones surrounding the neckline.
What is more, you will find lots of man and baby accessories right here below! Let's take a look!