Return and Refund
If for any reason, Clients are not fully satisfied with the order they may return the unused item/s within 14 days of the delivery date - and receive the refund equal to the price paid for the returned item/s.
Clients can’t change the returned items with other products.
The conditions and the instructions about the Right of Withdrawal, pursuant to Legislative Decree No 21/2014, art. 49, paragraph 4, are available in the page Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please check the Return Instructions (that do not replace the Term and Condition of Sale).
In no case, Giglio will accept returned items that are not under the same conditions the Clients have received them.
For this reason, Giglio kindly asks all customers to try on the purchased item/s with care, since all products with missing or damaged tags will be depreciated and/or considered as unfit for sale.
Please check to meet the following standards before shipping the good/s, and follow the instructions here below to receive the refund as soon as possible:
- check if all tags, in fabric or hanging, are intact and still attached to the item;
- handle the item/s with care and make sure it is under the same conditions you have received it. Then, box it up adequately;
- don’t wear/wash/hire/process the item/s you want to return in any way;
- don’t wear the footwear you want to return. The original box is an integral part of the item, and therefore it has to be intact, with no signs, writings or deformities, that could compromise the sale when delivered to Giglio’s warehouses. For this reason, in no case, the original box can be used as the sole external packaging for the shipment. It has to be packaged properly in order to protect the original box and the shoes;
- the box containing the return must be consigned to the courier within 14 days of the delivery date;
- the return shipping is at your expense.
- any express shipping fee cannot be refunded
WARNING: The box containing the return is the sole responsibility of the Client until it is delivered to Giglio’s warehouses. This means that Giglio can’t be held responsible for eventual losses, damages due to a not adequate packaging, or delay in the delivery of the return.
WARNING: The return of one or more items must be done within 14 days of the delivery date (including holidays/non-working days). Beyond this deadline, the button “START THE RETURN PROCEDURE” will disappear.
WARNING: If a return does not comply even with just one of these conditions, Giglio will reject the return. At the Client’s request, the item/s will be sent back at the Client’s expense.
WARNING: Discounted items can be returned likewise, namely, following the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions.
CREATE YOUR RETURN FORM (RAN):
- log in and click on “Ciao” at the top of the page on the right and click on “My orders” from the list;
- select the number of the order containing the item/s you want to return and click on “Start the return procedure” at the bottom of the page on the left;
- select ONLY the item/s you want to return, and their quantity; click on “CREATE RETURN MODULE” to create your RAN form which contains all the instructions for the shipping, that you will receive in your mailbox; download, print, and put inside the return box your RAN form.
As soon as Giglio receives the return, it will verify if all the above-mentioned conditions have been respected: if the return procedure was followed correctly, Giglio will proceed with the issuing of the refund by credit card (if paid by credit card), bank transfer (if paid by bank transfer), Paypal (if paid by Paypal).
In case of different currency, refunds will be issued in the same currency the Client paid, and will be subjected to the fluctuations of the exchange rate.
Otherwise, Clients may also choose to receive a Store Credit, equal to the amount paid for the returned item, to use on the whole catalog and without an expiry date.
Check the status of your return by logging in here and clicking on “My Returns” from the menu list.