Which are the Autumn/Winter 2018-19 coats to absolutely have?
The trend is above all comfy: soft, warm and enveloping outwear in the beautiful colours of the new season.
Among the key-pieces to shop asap, concerning the coat trends 2019, the red coat has already been elected a real must-have.
From fashion shows to street style, the coat is the star attraction of the cold season.
Which are the on-trend models of this winter?
Spotted in the Milan, Paris, London and New York Fashion Weeks, here are the unmissable 10 models and trends.
- Camel Coat: as Gigi Hadid docet, with minimal lines in perfect Max Mara style, enriched by jewelled brooches or in mix&match with satin or fur applications.
- Long coat with waist belt: soft or shaped, ethnic, in technical fabrics or in robe coat version, it is on-trend also this year! Animalier: one of the most-loved patterns to get a b style.
- Ponchos and cloaks: long or short, with or without the belt, they are the unmissable pieces of the next season, also in blazer version.
- Short down jacket: structured and couture, also for more elegant outfits!
- Parkas: an evergreen to absolutely have in your wardrobe (above all in military chic style).
- Faux fur: very soft and supercoloured, to give a boost to your winter looks.
- Checked: in the traditional fabrics such as tartan, Prince of Wales (very common in men's suits), it is British and urban at the same time. Masculine and oversized (as a real influencer) or in bright and eye-catchingcolours.
- Redcoat: among the Autumn/Winter 2018-19 women's trends to match with red bags and shoes.
- Double-faced: the two-in-one that makes the difference!
Discover the best designer coats at Giglio.com and sign up to our newsletter to receive all our fashion news and promotions!
Photos credit: © Catwalkpictures.com