The 10 Men's trends Spring/Summer 2018 directly from runways?
- Coachella: festival freak style. The adventurer spirit of a globetrotter is expressed through eye-catching colors and patterns, light fabrics, patchworks but above all accessories: colored sunglasses lenses, goggles, flip-flops, and bandanas are the must-haves of the warm season!
- Lettering and slogan: the war cry of the millennials, for all-over patterns and patches, on shoes as well.
- Pink: matching with all and to wear in full color. But not only. This year pastel tones are among the Spring/Summer 2018 fashion colours and the trendiest in men's clothing.
- Sportswear evolution: water-resistant and multi-pocket pieces and accessories to get the maximum of practicality. The athleisure to have and to wear is reinvented in an eccentric overlapping game, anything but minimal.
- Oversize: the code word of Spring/Summer 2018 men's fashion that abhors essential and shaped lines. Revival: '60s and 80's inspire the new men's collections in the spirit of a past style under a new genderless light.
- New business: business attire is updated. The new office look pulls away from more conventional schemes to use colored and retro pieces and accessories. Don't neglect the tie but drawing on her wardrobe.
- Glitter, lurex and bright details: never missing on men's runways but always representing a news. Especially when it comes to a sparkling look!
- Workwear jumpsuit: among the coolest Spring/Summer 2018 women's trends, it's a key piece for men as well. To wear with a pouch, among the men's bags to shop ASAP!
- Rockability: jeans, basic t-shirts, leather or denim jackets, brothel creepers, and brilliantine.
From fashion weeks to Street style, here is our selection of on-trend pieces and accessories for men!
Photos credit: © Catwalkpictures.com