The 10 Spring/Summer 2018 women's fashion trends directly from the runways to follow ASAP?
- Feathers: on sandals, boots (yes, they are among the must-have shoes of the new season!), dresses and outerwear. They become protagonists to get eccentric and extraordinary outfits.
- Workwear jumpsuit: genderless, practical and vintage. In canvas or in couture fabrics, it will be the key piece of our wardrobe. PVC: from the see-through raincoats to boots and flat booties. Life in plastic? It's fantastic!
- Fringes: on shoes, outerwear, dresses, and bags. This time also in the extra-long version!
- Purple: from the Pantone Ultraviolet to lavender, at the top of the list among the Spring/Summer 2018 fashion colours.
- White lace: virgin whiteness for romantic (crop) tops, mini and long dresses. Sparkling: glitter, sequins, crystals, and mirrors. The codeword is shininess, even in the summer!
- Check: no longer a winter pattern, now it's a must-have also for the warm season.
- Pouch: from sporty to couture, up to new obsession. Among the must-have bags to absolutely have for 2018!
- Technical coat: the key piece of the sporty wardrobe becomes daily. Hyper practical, versatile with multi-pockets.
Lots of news but also reaffirmations. The Spring/Summer 2018 women's fashion (showed up at the Fashion Week of last September), doesn't renounce to some great tends that we've seen on the past runways that we loved, reinvented and discovered how to wear them in street style.
Let's see them together!
1. Animalier: from python to leopard pattern, since always the most-loved prints to wear in total look, in mix&match or as a key piece.
2. Sleek dress: in satin, simple or with lace details, they are the lingerie dresses that, with nightwear suits and robe de chambre dust coats style, are at the top of the list among the items to shop and to easily wear. What are you waiting for?
3. Denim: a timeless trend to striclty wear in total look.
4. Basic t-shirt: minimal and unisex, it's undoubtedly the item that has revolutionized our wardrobe.
5. One-piece swimsuit: '50 style with a wristband or high cut leg as Baywatch style, it's among the coolest beachwear trends, above all in sporty version.
Discover what is on-trend this year with the Spring/Summer 2018 new collections already online at Giglio.com!
Photos credit: © Catwalkpictures.com